MDLab // Cheil Germany is a design agency focussed on branded spaces. Our team is consisting of around 20 international creative individuals and we are looking for a talented Junior Designer to support our work in the area of Trade Show, Exhibition and Retail.
The inspiration for our work comes from Art, Technology and Design Trends. We are thinking across disciplines and our aim is to always create ideas for our clients that go beyond the ordinary. For our main client we are working on a range of very exciting projects around the world.
Your role would consist of participating in design research, concept ideation, developing designs for spaces and product installations and ultimately setting up a structured presentation.
You should be:
• At ease with creating conceptual ideas
• Flexible and able to handle tight deadlines
• Interested in other design disciplines like graphic design, media art, scenography etc.
• Holding a degree in Architecture, Interior Design, Scenography, Product Design or comparable
• A Team Player
Skills we would expect you to bring:
• Good Experience with 3D software, preferably with Rhino and Vray
• Good skills in communicating design ideas (hand sketches, creating diagrams, collages, presentations)
• Any experience with other tools that assist designing is a bonus
• Fluent in English due to our international team and clients
We are looking forward to receive your application via mail at email@example.com.